Independent Training Consultant, Contract Position
As a contract trainer for 2020 Office (2020 Cap, 2020 Worksheet, 2020 Giza and 2020 Visual Impression) you will facilitate training classes for in-person and online sessions. This role can be located anywhere in U.S. but proximity to Westwood, MA, Cary, NC or Grand Rapids, MI is a plus. Ideal candidates will also hold the same personal values as our key corporate ones: collaborations, respect & integrity, ability to embrace change and accountability.
· Responsible for conducting in-person training classes (max. 15 students) on location, typically a furniture dealer in North America.
· Responsible for conducting virtual training classes (max. 8 students).
· Coordinate travel for on location training classes
· Conduct, and update training curriculum (basic to advanced) for a dealer design and sales audience.
· Responsible for conducting hybrid-learning scenarios, which may include pre-recorded, virtual and in-person classes.
· Responsible for staying up to date with education and industry trends.
Skills and Requirements
· Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
· 2 or 4-year degree in Interior Design, Education or a related field
· Must have at least 3 years prior experience using AutoCAD, 2020 Cap, 2020 Worksheet, 2020 Giza and 2020 Visual Impression
· Must have at least 5 years prior experience in the office furniture industry
· Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills is a must (Spanish a definite plus)
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with students of various levels of technical knowledge
· Knowledge of curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction
· Experience with distance learning, on-demand training, and learning styles
· Ability and willingness to travel regularly