Fully Responsible for certain areas of one or several small, medium or large projects, the Solution Specialist will join a dynamic team with the responsibility of guiding customers through the successful implementation of manufacturing enterprise software solutions in NA. Plan and execute certain areas of an implementation according to the overall project plan. This involves consulting with customers both present and potential, assessing their needs, recommending implementation solutions and approaches, monitoring implementation progress and reporting on same, advising customers with regards to the appropriate application of the software to their unique business and manufacturing processes, as well as training customers on the software.
Develop stored procedures to tailor the solution to the customer needs. Develop reports with reporting services to support the implementation.
What you'll do:
- Support the implementation of our manufacturing software systems and applications both on-site at the customer facility and off-site at 2020 locations by providing technical services including system configuration, data setup, machine integration / configuration, report configuration / development, stored procedure development, testing and validation, management consultation and user training. Serve as liaison between customer and other team members.
- Prepare, manage and maintain implementation plans for some areas within a project.
- Ensure the improvement of development process and ensure that communication is effective on the project.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Recommend and integrate our manufacturing solutions to other future or existing customers with financial, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing and ERP business systems.
- Develop procedures
- Customize workflows
- Develop reports
What you need:
- Degree in business, engineering or technical degree
- 3 - 5 years prior experience in software development and or implementation
- Prior experience with Enterprise Software Solutions appreciated
- Strong understanding of manufacturing concepts and principles, prior experience in furniture production and/or wood working industry is an advantage
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in fast paced environments, have excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft productivity tools such as Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Solid base in SQL statements and SQL stored procedures.
- Experience with reporting services.
What we offer:
Working in team passionate about technology and that places emphasis on collaboration, 2020 provides a competitive salary and benefits package, a flexible work schedule, a professional business environment and the opportunity to be exposed to cultural diversity through the international flavor of our global company. Being a flat structured organization, you can expect lots of responsibility and accountability for your work which will be meaningful and impactful both locally and internationally.