This is an entry-level position reporting to the Content Data Manager located in Laval. In this position, you will be supporting presales requests and ensuring accurate specifications of customer solutions for industry leading applications (Ideal Spaces and Content in Cloud) used worldwide by interior design professionals.
- Support presales requests (estimates) to ensure they contain accurate and understandable specifications for customer solutions.
- Contributes to the definition of projects and delivery plans
- Ensure all technical and commercial information is present and covers the customer's needs
- Collection of client's requirements
- Support project specifications, ensuring that the solution is viable and that all necessary tools and features are available.
- Documentation of solutions for internal use (delivered to the production of data and associated with the catalog)
- Validation of the content before delivery. Ensure deliverables have been processed and configured to agreed specifications.
Skills, Competencies & Requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in English and French is a must;
- Demonstrated expertise of the Kitchen Industry;
- Fast learner and ability to adapt to a constantly changing and dynamic environment;
- Strong analytical skills and like to solve problems;
- Knowledge of the sales and support processes;
- Known for your ability to develop business relationships;
- Enjoy team work and collaborating with others;
- You are dynamic and have great interpersonal skills.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of content creation and data analytics.
- Experience with the following: Microsoft Office Suite, Web solutions.