Working with us will boost your career that expands your mind and your horizons. Peers who will inspire you, drive you and support you.By joining 2020 you will be part of an organization that has its employees’ best interest at heart and who offers global exposure, challenging and meaningful work, innovative software tools and a highly collaborative work environment.
You will be in charge of the development, maintenance and migration of a website and web based 2D design software specialized in furniture design.
- Ability to analyze and design developments that fit sales / product management requirements
- You need to be autonomous and able to organize your work depending on the priorities
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis;
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
Essential Skills – apply only if you possess:
- Full stack developer able to work on front-end, back-end and database.
- A clever understanding of how to implement front-end applications based on web services REST/SOAP;
- 5+ years of WEB application development
- Experience working on a modern web application that uses a model-view system such as Backbone or React is a plus
- Experience with C++, C#, ASP.NET and JSON.
- Experience with SOAP Web Services;
- Great knowledge of Object Oriented Programs;
- Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture;
- Experience with MSSQL Server is an asset.
- Experience in converting a Web application from Flash Builder to HTML5 would be an asset.
Our ideal candidate profile:
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills who can work independently
- Creative, energetic and wants to get involved in exciting web development projects.
- Great outgoing communicator in English
- A College or University degree in computer science or the equivalent
- Knowledge of Agile development or other development methodology;
Location: Bavdhan, Pune (Maharashtra)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Professional business environment and the opportunity to be exposed to cultural diversity through the international flavor of our global company.
- Being a flat structured organization, you can expect lots of responsibility and accountability for your work which will be meaningful and impactful both locally and internationally.
- A complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package.