2020 is seeking an ambitious, high achiever with a passion for marketing through technology. Reporting to the Director of Marketing based in Boston, MA, USA, this position will be tasked with developing marketing activities that drive demand generation, create brand awareness, and support product launches in the European/EMEA market. Must be motivated by meeting and exceeding measurable result targets and be someone who is always thinking of ideas that make improvements. Join a global, growing team with excellent chances of career growth.
• Collaborate with sales, product management and the North American marketing teams to deliver creative marketing programs to the European/EMEA market with primary focus on products for manufacturers and retailers.
• Develop, prioritize and execute on demand generation programs for target markets.
• Support launch of product releases in target markets.
• Organize and execute tradeshows, events, seminars, and webinars.
• Implement marketing and advertising campaigns with appropriate media outlets.
• Write press releases and build/maintain a press network.
• Work with sales team to develop customer success stories.
• Manage time lines and budget associated with marketing projects.
• Develop programs and communications to nurture customer relationships and support customer retention.
• Create content in marketing automation software as needed to support campaigns.
• Manage translation of content in to local languages.
• Collaborate with the Web team to ensure local content is up to date and accurate.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent and 3+ years’ experience, knowledge of the furniture industry would be an asset
• Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, proficient knowledge of HTML, CRM and Marketing Automation an asset
• Must be proficient in English and German; French is an asset
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to initiate and follow-through, detail oriented, creative and innovative
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
• Ability to understand complex products and processes
• Interested in working in an international environment and open minded towards different business cultures
• Some travel in EMEA and to USA and Canada required