Type: Full Time
Location: Mouans-Sartoux, France
2020 is seeking an ambitious, high achiever with a passion for marketing through technology. Reporting to the director of marketing based in Boston, MA, USA, the marketing specialist will be tasked with developing marketing activities that drive demand generation, new business conversion rates, funnel movement and enhance exposure within the France and UK markets to support sales objectives. Must be motivated by meeting and exceeding measurable result targets and be someone who is always thinking of ideas that make improvements. Join a global, growing team with excellent chances of career growth.
• Develop integrated demand generation focused marketing programs designed to drive new business acquisition, nurture existing prospects and drive quality sales opportunities.
• Understand our lines of business to bring new ideas and creative solutions to the marketing team.
• Create content in marketing automation software as needed to support campaigns.
• Track leads from capture to conversion in order to create valuable content to increase conversion rates.
• Focus on programs to engage with our installed-base and to drive up-sell/ cross-sell opportunities and support customer retention.
• Manage time lines and budget associated with marketing projects.
• Perform ROI analysis on activities – recommending changes to marketing mix to optimize overall program ROI.
• Work directly with sales team leaders to drive campaigns and programs at all levels to build pipelines and help close business.
• Write blogs, press releases, and customer testimonials.
• Organize and execute tradeshows, events, seminars, webinars.
• Engage with the industry publications for advertising and news placements.
• Support launch of product releases in target markets.
• Manage European social media presence.
• Collaborate with the Web team to ensure local content is up to date and accurate.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent and 3+ years’ experience
• Demonstrated development of successful lead generation programs
• Intermediate to Expert level experience with marketing and sales automation tools
• Strong project management skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to initiate and follow-through, detail oriented, creative and innovative
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines and ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Must be a self-starter and have a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle many different projects simultaneously
• Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, proficient knowledge of HTML an asset
• Interested in working in an international environment and open minded towards different business cultures
• Ability to work remotely
• Some travel in EMEA and to USA and Canada required