Senior Software Engineer
The 20 20 Technologies family is looking for you to join them in the role of Senior Software Engineer!
Who are we?
2020 develops and sells software and content which is used the world over by professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries. We provide Software solutions that assist our clients with making ideal spaces come to life. We provide Cloud Software solutions that assist our clients with making ideal spaces come to life. The Leroy Merlin, IKEA and B&Q are few names from our clientele.
Why should you work for us?
Because we use cutting edge technology, we offer global exposure, the opportunity to work with likeminded, passionate developers just like you, a great open concept work environment, a part of a very important team lunch ritual, casual dress, flexible work hours. Smiles and positive attitudes, unlimited!
Additionally, we also offer –
Our Technical Stack includes:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Professional business environment and the opportunity to be exposed to cultural diversity through the international flavor of our global company.
- With a flat hierarchy, you can expect lots of responsibility and accountability for your work which will be meaningful and impactful both locally and internationally.
- A complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package.
Our ideal candidate profile:
- A clever understanding of how to implement front-end applications and REST web services.
- Expertise and hands on are mandatory in REST APIs
- Understanding of webpack, grunt, npm, and build script is required.
- Great knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web security that would make everyone jealous.
- Understanding with MS Azure DevOps, git, Azure CI/CD, MS-SQL Server, and MS Azure is an asset.
- 4-7 year experienced in developing web applications
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Creative, energetic and wants to get involved in exciting web development projects.
- Great outgoing communicator in English
- Good technical mentor to junior team members.
- An Engineering Graduate in computer science or the equivalent.
- Microsoft certified professionals will be preferred.