Customer Success Manager
Who are we
20 20 provides end-to-end solutions for the design and planning of residential and commercial spaces and the manufacturing of furniture. Whether you are a professional designer, home improvement retailer, manufacturer or in the professional dealer network, we provide the software and content to help you be more efficient, integrated and productive. An added benefit, all our solutions communicate and share data—enabling industry collaboration with without duplication of effort or data production.
As a Customer Success Manager
(CSM) for 2020, you will manage our Enterprise clients by driving adoption and utilization, demonstrating ongoing value and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. This role is “strategic” in nature and not just tactical and operational. The CSM must have a business acumen and be at ease to discuss strategy with their clients to provide a great customer experience. Developing best in class success metrics personalized for the client. We want this role to be creator as opposed to sole execution.
What you’ll do:
Partner with our clients to ensure adoption and utilization that will help with their business efficiency and revenue growth. You will also deliver predictable outcomes and experiences so that clients can manage their business for growth outcomes by:
What we’re looking for:
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify patterns pre-emptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of 2020 solutions
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Outline current client reporting metrics, define client analytic needs and devise future analytics plan and cadence.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our software with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Represent the voice of the customer regarding product feedback – A liaison to provide input for core products, marketing efforts and sales process.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborate with the engineering, development, and customer success operations teams to set up or configure our software platform per customers’ requirements/scope.
- Collaborate with the technical support team to troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and named enterprise account managers (sales).
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as 2020 advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- BA/BS - (Masters or Experience Equivalent to a Masters)
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership, coaching, and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization including the executive level.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action & win-win outcomes
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Comfort in a start-up environment as we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel.