Manufacturing Enterprise Software Solutions, North America
Location: East Coast or Mid-west in the US
WHO WE ARE:
2020 Spaces is a well-funded and fast growing market leader! We are a North American Software Vendor with solutions that help professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries to capture ideas, inspire innovation and make amazing spaces for life. Our desktop applications and web solutions are used by the largest interior design user community in the world with access to the richest and most complete collection of configurable design content. Some of our clients include world market leaders e.g. LeRoy Merlin, EGGO, BUT, Howdens, B&Q, IKEA, Lowe’s, Home Depot, and many others.
This role will be responsible for managing and coordinating our small business manufacturing software sales activities for North America. Using your strong presentation and communication skills, you will generate new business, build solid sales pipeline and bring deals to close. You will be involved with every aspect of the business including GTM activities. You will also build relationships and provide exceptional customer support within existing key accounts. Ideal candidates will be passionate, energetic and will also hold the same personal values as our key corporate ones: collaboration, respect & integrity, ability to embrace change and accountability.
- Prospecting and lead generation with the intent to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Manage key client accounts to retain and exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Own the opportunity from inception to deal close, you will be responsible for deal strategy, customer interfacing and relationship building.
- Craft proposals with associated pricing that lead to successful negotiations and deal closure.
- Conduct follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions.
- Utilize CRM system to document/maintain activity and sales records
- Will be involved and provide feedback regarding product discussions and GTM initiatives.
- Provide a demo presentation and share the value proposition.
- Remain knowledgeable of company's solutions to facilitate sales efforts and accurately forecast business as required.
- 5+ years relevant software sales experience (ERP).
- Experience in either the cabinet or furniture manufacturing industries would be a major advantage.
- Knowledge of computer graphic software applications a plus.
- Must have prior experience generating new business and key accounts.
- Comfortable with prospecting and lead generation activities.
- Proven track record with meeting and exceeding established sales targets.
- Confident and engaging with strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Team player with a very good sense of collaboration.
- Flexibility to travel and availability to attend industry events when needed.