Enterprise Account Manager North America
Who we are :
This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, fast growing, market leader. We are a North American software vendor; our solutions helps professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries to capture ideas, inspire innovation and make amazing spaces for life.
Our desktop applications and web solutions are used by the largest interior design user community in the world with access to the richest and most complete collection of configurable design content. Some of our clients include world market leaders e.g. LeRoy Merlin, EGGO, BUT, Howdens, B&Q, IKEA, Lowe’s, Home Depot,
The Sales Account Manager will be tasked with the responsibility of retaining and expanding within our client community. This requires a SaaS ‘Sales Hunter’ mentality leveraging 2020’s significant market leadership position in the Kitchen, Bath, and Commercial Office marketplaces. The focus will be building new opportunity pipeline through one’s own prospecting efforts, the Sales Account Manager will help to maintain and expand select relationships within 2020’s existing customer base.
Responsibilities include building solid relationships, achieving sales quotas and delivering on assigned strategic market segment assignment objectives. This role will be located ideally in the United States (Midwest, east or west coast) with ability to travel.
Ideal candidates will also hold the same personal values as our key corporate ones; collaboration, respect & Integrity, ability to embrace change and accountability.
- Filling top of funnel, new opportunity objectives by personally prospecting into assigned strategic market segments and Book of Business (BoB) for existing customers
- Focus on establishing productive, professional relationships with personnel from all levels with the designated key accounts. Expand relationships with C level roles as CEO, COO, CTO, CIO and CMO.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs.
- Build value propositions for software solutions with qualified prospects, to include ROI models.
- Drive internal efforts to support key accounts through cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate resources to meet account performance objectives and not only meet but exceed customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned quota targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Communicate regularly with key contacts within designated key accounts and ensure complete satisfaction and alignment of project objectives. I.E., weekly, monthly & quarterly reviews.
- Forecast business as required and keep Strategic Marketing and Executive Management informed and updated on key sales opportunities.
- Participate with the Pre-Sales and Professional Services project team during new implementations and remain a key ingredient of project success post sale.
- Prior experience with revenue/quota responsibility in vertical solution selling of value-based Software Solutions, SaaS preferred.
- Experience with selling enterprise software and professional services to large enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and effectively communicate high revenue value propositions to key decision makers, minimum VP or C-level.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with prospects at the executive, merchandizing, operations and IT levels.
- Team player within your Services resources and Pre-Sales teammates, able to find internal sponsor and support.
- Ability to develop executive level presentations outlying Value and ROI of 2020Spaces solutions.
- Regular travel required (Up to 40 %)
- 3 Years’ experience in complex software solutions sales to retailers in the home improvement market, or 5 years’ successful track record in ERP, SaaS or similar industry.
- Self-starter/Entrepreneurial , one who relishes the freedom to accomplish their required objectives with little mandates and hand holding.
- Curiosity, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proven Sales Hunter experience/mentality in software sales.
- You have figured out how to succeed in difficult environments even when your team or the customer has provided limited guidance.
- Experience with 2D and 3D software products a strong asset.
- Understanding of CRM, PPT and Excel software.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience with interior design software a definite plus.