Catalog & Content Specialist (KBB Industry)
2020 develops and sells software and content which is used the world over by professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries. We provide cloud-based software solutions that assist our clients with making ideal spaces come to life. Leroy Merlin, IKEA, B&Q are few names from our clientele.
As a 2020 team member, you will be part of the company that has defined the standards of interior design software for more than 25 years. If you are passionate about solving complex technical problems, are looking to work on large projects on a global scale and want to be part of great team of like-minded professionals like yourself, this may be the right fit for you! Ideal candidates will also hold the same personal values as our key corporate ones; collaboration, respect & integrity, ability to embrace change and accountability.
2020 offers a competitive compensation package, health benefits, flexible hours and casual dress, in addition to global exposure in collaborating with offshore colleagues for clients Worldwide. We are a flat structured organization where your work is meaningful and will make a difference.
- You will be deeply involved in gathering requirements, designing, testing and deploying our suite of interior design software for major furniture retailers and furniture manufacturers worldwide.
- You will be supporting presales requests and ensuring accurate specifications of customer solutions for industry leading applications (Ideal Spaces and Content in Cloud) used worldwide by interior design professionals.
- You will act as conduit between client and company departments, translating manufacturer’s written and electronic data into a format suitable for the production of electronic catalogue and strive to produce these catalogues within a specified time frame, to the highest possible commercial quality.
- Collection of client's requirements.
- Contribute to the definition of projects and delivery plans.
- Documentation of solutions for internal use (delivered to the production of data and associated with the catalog).
- Catalogue/Data Production.
- Validation of the content before delivery. Ensure deliverables have been processed and configured to agreed specifications.
- Support presales requests (estimates) to ensure they contain accurate and understandable specifications for customer solutions.
- Ensure all technical and commercial information is present and covers the customer's needs.
- Support project specifications, ensuring that the solution is viable and that all necessary tools and features are available.
Skills, Competencies and requirements (not all are essential)
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated expertise of the KBB Industry.
- Fast learner and ability to adapt to a constantly changing and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills and like to solve problems.
- Knowledge of the sales and support processes.
- Enjoy team work and collaborating with others and have great interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused.
- Flexibility to travel (as required).
- Full UK Driving license.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of content creation and data analytics.
- Experience with the following: Microsoft Office Suite, Web solutions.
Bolton, Greater Manchester