Software Engineer Customizing
Permanent, full time
Who are we:
2020 provides end-to-end solutions for the design and planning of residential and commercial spaces and the manufacturing of furniture. Whether you are a professional designer, home improvement retailer, manufacturer or in the professional dealer network, we provide the software and content to help you be more efficient, integrated and productive. An added benefit, all our solutions communicate and share data—enabling industry collaboration with without duplication of effort or data production.
What you’ll do:
The Software Engineer Customizing will join a dynamic team with the responsibility of customized programming. With his/her technical skills and background, the incumbent analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements. Takes requests from Professional Services, works on software customization and clarifies details with customer where needed.
What you need:
What we offer:
- Degree in Engineering or Technical degree.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience as a software developer or database administrator.
- Demonstrated understanding of database normalization principles.
- Needs to be proficient in SQL.
- Experience with reporting tools like Crystal reports and SSRS.
- Experience in T-SQL coding is an asset.
- Experience with Enterprise Software Solutions systems is helpful.
- Understanding of manufacturing concepts and principles is helpful.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in fast paced environments, have excellent time management.
- Familiar with Microsoft productivity tools such as Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player.
- English language skills are a must, German language skills are an asset.
Working in team passionate about technology and that places emphasis on collaboration, 2020 provides a competitive salary and benefits package, a flexible work schedule, a professional business environment and the opportunity to be exposed to cultural diversity through the international flavor of our global company. Being a flat structured organization, you can expect lots of responsibility and accountability for your work which will be meaningful and impactful both locally and internationally.