20hrs / week.
Who we are and what we do?
2020 founded in 1987 and head-quartered in Laval, Quebec, Canada, 2020 employs over 800 people and operates in 9 Countries.
We helps professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries capture ideas, inspire innovation and streamline processes. By providing end-to-end solutions and the world’s largest collection of manufacturers’ catalogs, we provides businesses with the software and content to be more efficient, integrated and productive.
By joining 2020 you will be part of an organization that has its employees’ best interest at heart and who offers global exposure, challenging and meaningful work, innovative software tools and a highly collaborative work environment.
Reporting to the Manager of Global IS/IT Support Team, your role will be to support the team operationally with resolving hardware, software, and networking tickets. You will play a key role in ensuring that the Team meets and exceeds its targets.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Desktop and Laptop Workstations and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Manage the Local Area Network and troubleshooting LAN/WAN connectivity problems.
- Skilled at Wi-Fi and wireless Networking.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades and maintain inventory.
- Walk Users through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Providing basic training on computer operation and management.
- Hands-on experience with Windows environments and Domain network.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 products, Virtual machines, Autodesk product.
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Graduate in Eng./Science with minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Customer service orientation / excellent listening skills.
- Good organizational skills / Detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.