Who we are what we do?
2020 founded in 1987 and head-quartered in Laval, Quebec, Canada, 2020 employs over 800 people and operates in 11 Countries.
We develop and sell software and content which is used worldwide by consumers, professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries. We provide Software solutions that assist our clients with making ideal spaces come to life.
Working with us will boost your career that expands your mind and your horizons. Peers who will inspire you, drive you and support you.
By joining 2020 you will be part of an organization that has its employees’ best interest at heart and who offers global exposure, challenging and meaningful work, innovative software tools and a highly collaborative work environment.
You will be part of the of web-based software development team.
- Ability to analyze and design developments that fit sales / product management requirements;
- You need to be autonomous and able to organize your work depending on the priorities;
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis;
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products;
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices;
- Use Test Driven Development process;
Essential Skills – apply only if you possess:
- Full stack developer able to work on front-end, back-end and database.
- 1-5 years of experience in Web application development.
- A clever understanding of how to implement front-end applications based on web services.
- Knowledge of SQL (MSSQL, SQLite, MySQL) is plus.
- Experience in C# development is must.
- Experience with Web API/Rest API.
- Great knowledge of Object Oriented Programs.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure) is plus.
- Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture.
Our ideal candidate profile:
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills who can work independently.
- Creative, energetic and wants to get involved in exciting web development projects.
- Great outgoing communicator in English.
- A College or University degree in computer science or the equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile development or other development methodology;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Professional business environment and the opportunity to be exposed to cultural diversity through the international flavor of our global company.
- Being a flat structured organization, you can expect lots of responsibility and accountability for your work which will be meaningful and impactful both locally and internationally.
- A complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package.