Sales Account Manager Enterprise Solutions
Who we are :
This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, fast growing, market leader. We are a North American software vendor; our solutions help professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries to capture ideas, inspire innovation and make amazing spaces for life. Our desktop applications and web solutions are used by the largest interior design user community in the world with access to the richest and most complete collection of configurable design content. Some of our clients include world market leaders e.g., LeRoy Merlin, EGGO, BUT, Howdens, B&Q, IKEA, Lowe’s, Home Depot,
This is a services-oriented role for a commercial minded person who can identify commercial opportunities. The Sales Account Manager will be tasked with the responsibility of acting as conduit between client and company departments, supporting solutions once implemented and identifying further business opportunities
The Sales Account Manager will help to maintain and expand select relationships within 2020’s existing customer base.
Responsibilities include ensuring all commercial targets are achieved for each account including licenced products and services and Delivery of quality solutions to customers requirements, on time and complete, through information capture, subscription to the sales processes, project specification and coordination.
Ideal candidates will also hold the same personal values as our key corporate ones; collaboration, respect & Integrity, ability to embrace change and accountability.
What do you need to be successful:
- Not only meet but exceed customers’ expectations: proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs; communicate regularly with key contacts
- Hold a complete knowledge of 2020 products and services to ensure sales presentations, training, project management and customer satisfaction
- Provide pre-sales support
- Ensure authoring of accurate specifications for client’s data, scripting, and support solution
- Attend and support customer presentations, meetings, capture information in the CRM
- Ensure the quality of deliveries (test, configuration, training)
- Achieve agreed forecasted sales of products and services
- Prior experience of customer facing sales or retention in SaaS environment for large enterprise accounts.
- Good communication skills.
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to problem solve and multi-task in a dynamic, extremely fast-paced, and ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- The ability to function independently while contributing to team initiatives. Must be self-motivated and able to see things from the both the ‘customer and corporate lens’.
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include consultative selling, product demonstrations, negotiating contracts, operation/process flow, and understanding 2020Spaces internal processes. Prospecting not mandatory however, a plus.
- Comfortable learning, using and discussing elements of 2020Spaces technology and integrations.
- Experience with 2D and 3D software product or interior design.
- KBB industry.
- Salesforce or other CRM.