What You Will Be Doing
As a member of our Retention team, you will drive customer retention and satisfaction across our office/commercial channels through fulfilling transactional quotes and loyalty activities. Be the liaison between the customer and 2020Spaces organization.
Within the role you will partner with our Content Development, Operations, and Finance colleagues to ensure accurate project quoting and contract execution. You will dig into escalated customer complaints and problems to drive effective and positive customer experience. You will play a key customer service role providing the client base marketing updates and reminders for future projects.
A day in the life of a Customer Specialist looks like this:
What You Need for this Position:
- Manage and retain the 2020Spaces’s existing “office/commercial” customer base by scoping content projects and providing accurate quotes/proposals for customers.
- Provide updated contracts and follow the process through contract execution.
- Ability to create and coordinate weekly/monthly marketing communications to the client base.
- Assist with problem solving, de-escalating customer issues and resolving account challenges.
- Remediate any at-risk accounts as well as identify new revenue generating opportunities within account base for account managers, when appropriate and relevant to contribute to revenue increases across organization.
- Work cross-functionally with various team members to mitigate the risk of cancellation or future disservice and serve as a point of contact for the customer.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of 2020Spaces products and services, account and billing processes, various policies and procedures and points of escalation related to service delivery and product; work closely with these teams as needed for issue resolution.
- Forecast potential loss of revenue due to poor customer experience, competitive threat, missing functionality, or product limitations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ideally 3-5 years of proven customer facing skills, transactional or retention experience in a SaaS environment, preferably within the design or manufacturing industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to problem solve and multi-task in a dynamic, extremely fast-paced and ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- The ability to function independently while contributing to team initiatives. Must be self-motivated and able to see things from the both the ‘customer and corporate lens’.
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include consultative selling, product demonstrations, negotiating contracts, operation/process flow, and understanding 2020Spaces internal processes. Prospecting not mandatory however, a plus.
- Comfortable learning, using and discussing elements of 2020Spaces technology and integrations.
- Significant experience using sales automation products and web collaboration tools; Salesforce.com is highly preferred, Microsoft tools such as Teams, Outlook, Excel and Word.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package and competitive pay based on experience.