Who we are:
2020 helps professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries capture ideas, inspire innovation, and streamline processes. By providing end-to-end solutions and the world’s largest collection of manufacturers’ catalogs. 2020 provides businesses with the software and content to be more efficient, integrated, and productive. 2020 applications allow professional designers to create kitchens, bathrooms, closets, and commercial offices which look as stunning on the screen as they do in reality. 2020 helps retailers to inspire the imagination of their customers and our solutions for furniture and cabinet manufacturers provide a complete production and manufacturing operations management capability.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager, based in New Zealand to join our Asia Pacific team. The position will report directly to the Regional Sales Director for APAC, based in Australia. The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining, supporting, and expanding our current customers in New Zealand. This position will be remote, working from a home office and when safe to do so, there will be travel involved.
Key responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Own overall relationship with assigned accounts, which include increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Grow accounts and close renewals each month.
- Pro-active account management, working with the customer to achieve their revenue/growth goals.
- Develop and Maintain account plans.
- Respond to and resolve inbound support issues regarding product renewal and product changes.
- Direct engagement with Pre-sales/CSM team to deliver training to existing accounts and demonstrations to prospects.
- Direct engagement with 2020 support to resolve critical issues.
- Execute outbound lead generation activities (Calls, emails, etc) to build a new business pipeline within the region for our Professional and Enterprise business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- 3–5-year sales/account management experience working in B2B and SaaS.
- Experience selling 2D/3D CAD Software and Enterprise Solutions.
- Good proficiency with CRM (Salesforce), Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point suite.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering against sales quota & key sales objectives.
- Process-focused, organized, and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and networking skills.
- Engaging, confident, energetic telephone personality with excellent people skills.
- Self-motivated and results orientated.
- Relationship building.
- Creative thinking & problem solving.
- Knowledge of Interior Design and the Kitchen and Bathroom sector