Who are and what we do?
Founded in 1987, 2020 employs over 1,000 people and operates in 9 countries. 2020 helps professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design and furniture industries capture ideas, inspire innovation, and streamline processes. By providing end-to-end solutions and the world’s largest collection of manufacturers’ catalogues, 2020 provides businesses with the software and content to be more efficient, integrated, and productive. 2020 applications allow professional designers to create kitchens, bathrooms, closets, and commercial offices which look as stunning on the screen as in reality.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager -Shared Services located in Canada, the Accounting Technician will support the accounting team with activities included, but not limited to:
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and process customer invoices and ensure accuracy with associated backup documentation.
- Prepare and process monthly intercompany invoices.
- Enter customer and associated project detail information in preparation for the project accounting team.
- Prepare cash receipts.
- Perform administrative tasks as required such as entering associated employee GL account dimension information in the software.
- Maintain internal controls in accordance with company’s policies.
- Support with audit as required.
- Any other accounting related tasks required.
- A College or University degree in accounting or the equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a global company.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Fast learner.
- Team player.
- Professional and courteous demeanor to respond to colleagues and customers.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- NetSuite experience is a big asset, or another ERP system.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Professional business environment and the opportunity to be exposed to cultural diversity through the international flavor of our global company.
- Being a flat structured organization, you can expect lots of responsibility and accountability for your work which will be meaningful and impactful both locally and internationally.
- A complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package.