About Compusoft + 2020
Compusoft + 2020 Group is a global technology powerhouse with 2,000+ employees and 100,000+ customers across 100+ countries. Our specialized visual Configure, Price, Quote (“vCPQ”) software powers the sales of retailers and manufacturers in the Kitchen & Bath (K&B), Furniture Residential and Commercial markets by making complex processes simple and visual.
We provide world-class development and localized support from our teams located in 18+ countries across Europe, Australasia, South Africa, Latin America, Canada and the US. From small beginnings in 1980s, we are now at an exciting phase as we continue to expand internationally through strong organic growth and complimentary acquisitions, backed by a leading growth private equity firm specialized in technology.
About the Role
Our SMB focused Residential Retail business in North America has shifted towards a digital driven organization, and we are looking for a Sales Leader who will have the key role of leading the ongoing growth of this activity. In this position and role:
As the North America SMB Sales Director you will report directly to the EVP Sales. You will be accountable for revenue growth across new business and our existing customer base with the responsibility of leading and managing a portfolio of small and medium size accounts.
Your general responsibilities will include but are not limited to manage the sales process from lead to close and monitoring the team daily sales results to maintain high level of motivation.
You will be leading a team of 14 experienced sale members to reach monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
This role can be located anywhere in the United States or Canada Mid-West or East Coast with 10% travel required. Ideal candidates will also hold the same personal values as our key corporate ones; collaboration, respect & Integrity, ability to embrace change and accountability.
- Work closely with Marketing automation to analyze and improve the lead pipeline and conversion rates and with your expertise bring the team to next level
- Develop revenue and growth strategies for our SMB Retail business together with the leadership and sales teams.
- Manage, structure, motivate and coach the sales team in order to meet assigned quota targets with energy and passion
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments on tactical initiatives to drive sales leads
- Focus on establishing productive, professional relationships with different sales team leaders.
- Drive internal collaboration to support key accounts through cross-functional teams to encourage cross selling.
- Responsible of sales forecast and targets. Accountable for both short-term success and long-term strategy, including accurate revenue forecasting
- Lead the sales charge for the geo with sustained energy and passion
- Design and implement appropriate sales strategies and best practice methods for the vertical
- Advancing the sales teams infrastructure and processes in order to scale both team size and productivity.
- Look after the team’s engagement and wellbeing to maintain an excellent morale and engagement, ensure sales teams are consistently acting in accordance with the company’s mission and values.
- Provide mentoring, coaching development and counselling as needed to the sales teams.
- Build, discuss and manage budgets and targets for a fast and strong expansion of operations.
- Identify strategic business opportunities, evaluate new product viability and marketability, working closely with Product Management.
- 10+ years of experience in selling SaaS solutions in North America.
- 5+ years managing a distributed sales team, with a minimum total team size of 10.
- Experience with SMB market segment with short to middle term sales cycle (30-90 days), Avg order value $1,000 - $10,000.
- Responsibility for annual sales bookings of $5M+.
- Hands-on leader, mentor and coach with a servant leader mentality with proven strong and efficient management skills.
- Experienced preferably within Retail and/or Manufacturing vertical. Prior experience in Online Retail and/or Home Improvement domain is a definite plus.
- Highly developed skills within reporting and data driven decision making, Experience/knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
- Successful track record of hitting and exceeding annual revenue targets with subscription software.
- Exceptional sales professional with high interest for customer interaction and customer success.
- Entrepreneurial. Energy and enthusiasm are your forte. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your creativity and quality work.
- Ability to execute and implement change & naturally motivated to reach goals.
- Exceptional command of English language. French and/or Spanish is a plus.